– WEBSITE FREE FOR INDIVIDUAL NON-COMMERICAL USE –
(c) 2015 Copyright used under license by EarthDollar Alliance (as defined in the The Earth Dollar Terms of Service). All Rights Reserved. The EARTHDOLLAR.ORG domain, the Earth Dollar Wallet, and the Mother Earth OS (Software Platform) (individually and collectively called the “Mother Earth OS (Software Platform)”) is used under license by the EarthDollar Alliance.
OTHER THAN FOR INDIVIDUAL NON-COMMERCIAL USE, THIS WEBSITE IS NOT FREE AND REQUIRES THE PAYMENT OF COPYRIGHT USAGE FEES AND SERVICE FEES TO VIEW OR TO USE THE MOTHER EARTH NETWORK (SOFTWARE PLATFORM).
In this agreement, “you”, “your”, “Association Member” and refer to each Member, and “we”, “us” and “our” refer to the Earth Dollar Association. By purchasing or by using the Earth Dollar (ED) Token or by accessing any of the Mother Earth OS (Software Platform) or by accessing any of the Mother Earth OS, the Association Member acknowledges they have read, expressly understands, and agrees with all of the terms and conditions and policies set forth in the accompanying agreements below, including in all of the terms and conditions in this agreement:
- Earth Dollar (Community Currency) Product Purchase Contract (the “Agreement”),
- The Earth Dollar Terms of Service (the “Terms”),
- Network Terms and Conditions, (the “Contract”) and
(individually and collective the “ED Agreements”)
The abovesaid agreements are an integral and indivisible part of these Terms and Agreement and are incorporated by reference herein.
You agree to be bound by ED Agreements, whether or not you are a unregistered Member or you are a registered Member.
By agreeing to the terms and conditions set forth in the ED Agreements, you are also agreeing to be bound by the rules and regulations set forth by the EarthDollar Alliance, including the full payment of the Copyright Usage Fees.
You agree to not use any excuses whatsoever, including but not limited to excuses that you have not read the ED Agreements or you have not seen the ED Agreements or you were not aware of the ED Agreements or you have not understood the ED Agreements as reason not to abide by the ED Agreements or not honouring the ED Agreements, including using any legal means to do so; you agree to forfeit and waive the right of using any excuse(s) whatsoever not to abide by the ED Agreements.
If you do not accept the ED Agreements, do not use our Services or view our website.
See the full ED Agreements for all usage fees. All the content on Mother Earth OS (Software Platform), including but not limited to all patents, copyrights, trademarks, domain names, domain suffixes, sub-domains, folders, sub folders, content, data, and links (individually or collectively referred to as “Content”) are either owned or used under license by the Copyright Holder, except as otherwise indicated.
All rights reserved. The Mother Earth OS (Software Platform) contains material created, developed, or commissioned by the Copyright Holder for the Mother Earth OS (Software Platform) and is protected by international copyright, trademark laws, and patent laws.
If you have any questions about these Rules, Regulations, Terms & Conditions, or would like information about licensing materials from EARTHDOLLAR.ORG, please contact our offices via:
RULES, REGULATIONS, TERMS & CONDITIONS OF THIS SITE
When visiting, accessing and browsing the Mother Earth OS (Software Platform), you accept to be bound by the “Rules, Regulations, Terms & Conditions” of the Mother Earth OS (Software Platform) and all applicable laws (Internet or World, Wide Web), without any limitations or qualifications.
1. Only one (1) copy may be downloaded for your personal, non-commercial use on a single computer and subject to the Copyright Usage Fee where applicable, provided that in connection with such use, you may not modify or obscure any copyright or other proprietary notice. Modification or other use of these materials without the EarthDollar Alliance’ prior written consent is a violation of the EarthDollar Alliance’ proprietary rights.
2. Do not copy or redistribute any Content of the Mother Earth OS (Software Platform) in any form, except where sharing is allowed by the EarthDollar Alliance. No material (including but not limited to the text, images, audio, and/or video) and no software (including but not limited to any images or files incorporated in or generated by the software) may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, reposted , reused, transmitted, or distributed in any way or decompiled, reverse engineered, or disassembled or use the Content of the Mother Earth OS (Software Platform) for any public or commercial use without the prior written consent of the EarthDollar Alliance.
3. Everything on the Mother Earth OS (Software Platform) contains materials created, developed, or commissioned by the EarthDollar Alliance for the Mother Earth OS (Software Platform) and is protected by international copyright and trademark laws. Neither the Copyright Holder, nor EarthDollar Alliance represents nor warrants that use of the materials displayed on the Mother Earth OS (Software Platform) will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with the Mother Earth OS (Software Platform).
4. The Mother Earth OS (Software Platform) uses reasonable efforts to use accurate and up to date information on the Mother Earth OS (Software Platform), but the EarthDollar Alliance makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. EarthDollar Alliance assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors, mistakes, or omissions in any of the content on the Mother Earth OS (Software Platform).
5. The use of images and audio and video (individually or collectively called the “Materials”) of people, places or otherwise displayed on the Mother Earth OS (Software Platform) are either the property of, or used with the permission by the EarthDollar Alliance. The use of these Materials by you (or anyone else authorized by you) is prohibited without the prior written consent of the EarthDollar Alliance. Any unauthorized use of the Materials may violate trademark laws, copyright laws, the laws of privacy, publicity, communications regulations, statutes, rules and other applicable laws and regulations.
6. All the intellectual property on the Mother Earth OS (Software Platform), including, but not limited to trademarks, copyrights, logos, word marks and service marks (collectively called the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Mother Earth OS (Software Platform) are registered and unregistered Trademarks of its licensors, and others third parties. Nothing contained on the Mother Earth OS (Software Platform) should be construed as granting, by implication, or otherwise, any license or any right to use any Trademark displayed on the Mother Earth OS (Software Platform) without the written permission of the EarthDollar Alliance or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Mother Earth OS (Software Platform).
7. Your use of the Trademarks displayed on the Mother Earth OS (Software Platform), or any other content on the Mother Earth OS (Software Platform), except as provided in these Rules, Regulations, Terms & Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that the EarthDollar Alliance shall aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking criminal prosecution.
8. Any and all communications or materials you transmit to the Mother Earth OS (Software Platform) by electronic mail, posting, submitting, uploading or otherwise, including, but not limited to any data, questions, comments, photos, images, ideas, concepts, know-how, techniques, suggestions or the like will be treated as, non-confidential and nonproprietary. Anything you transmit, send or post to the Mother Earth OS (Software Platform), you automatically grant as per the Terms of Service, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant to the EarthDollar Alliance a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive (including any moral rights), irrevocable, perpetual, sublicenseable (through multiple tiers), fully paid license to use, copy, perform, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, perform, distribute, and otherwise exploit the Content (in whole or in part), and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, in all current and future media for the purpose of displaying, advertising, marketing, distributing, exploiting, and promoting the Services and the Mother Earth OS (Software Platform). EarthDollar Alliance has the right to refuse or remove any Content that violates this Agreement or that is, in EarthDollar Alliance’s sole discretion, objectionable.
9. Through your usage of the Mother Earth OS (Software Platform), you may submit to the Mother Earth OS (Software Platform), as well as Mother Earth OS (Software Platform) may gather certain limited information about you and your usage of the Mother Earth OS (Software Platform). EarthDollar Alliance is free to use such information for any purpose it deems appropriate.
10. The Mother Earth OS (Software Platform) has not reviewed any or all of the sites linked to the Mother Earth OS (Software Platform) and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Mother Earth OS (Software Platform). Your linking to the Mother Earth OS (Software Platform), off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk and without the permission of EarthDollar Alliance, except as provided for in a separate written agreement.
11. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violates our Terms of Service or otherwise violate any law. The EarthDollar Alliance will fully disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials to any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing the EarthDollar Alliance.
12. The EarthDollar Alliance is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Mother Earth OS (Software Platform).
13. The EarthDollar Alliance does not authorize the downloading or exportation of any software or technical data from the Mother Earth OS (Software Platform) to any jurisdiction prohibited by the United States Export Laws or any other countries with similar laws.
14. Your use of and browsing in the Mother Earth OS (Software Platform) site are at your own risk. Neither the EarthDollar Alliance, nor any of its agencies, nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Mother Earth OS (Software Platform) is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, theMother Earth OS (Software Platform) . Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Mother Earth OS (Software Platform) is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY ONE DOLLAR (US$1.00). BECAUSE SOME STATES, PROVINCE OR COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH PLACES, ARE NOT PERMITTED TO USE OUR SERVICE. IF IN THE EVENT, YOU USE OR CONTINUE TO USE OUR SERVICE CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING THIS CLAUSE.
15. The EarthDollar Alliance assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Mother Earth OS (Software Platform) or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio or anything from the Mother Earth OS (Software Platform), for any reason whatsoever.
16. The EarthDollar Alliance may from time to time revise any or all these Rules, Regulations, Terms & Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Rules, Regulations, Terms & Conditions to which you are bound. This copyright notice, together with all modifications, constitute the complete and exclusive agreement between you and EarthDollar Alliance concerning your copyright use of the Services, and supersede and govern all prior proposals, agreements, or other communications, whether established by custom, practice, policy or precedent.
Copyright Notice Version Number 30, Updated Jan 18, 2018.