Terms of Service
Please read the Terms of Service…
Terms of Service
Please read the Terms of Service…
NETWORK TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
The EARTHDOLLAR.ORG domain, EARTHDOLLAR.ORG website, the Earth Dollar Wallet, the Earth Dollar, the Earth Dollar Token and the Mother Earth Supercomputer (& Blockchain) (Software Platform) (individually and collectively called the “Living Economic System”) is used under license by Earth Dollar Alliance (as defined in the Earth Dollar Terms of Service). By using the Services of the Living Economic System, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Contract and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Contract below:
- The Living Economic System. Welcome to the Living Economic System. The Living Economic System is a decentralized ISP (Internet Service Provider).
- The Contract. The usage of the Living Economic System and the Copyrighted Materials is not a right, but a privilege. This Contract is accepted upon your viewing the Living Economic System and/or use of the Services for any reason whatsoever. You agree to be bound by this Network Terms & Conditions of Use (this “Contract”), whether or not you are a unregistered Member or you are a registered Member. In this agreement, “you”, “your”, “Association Member” and refer to each Member, and “we”, “us” and “our” refer to the Earth Dollar Alliance. By purchasing or by using the Earth Dollar (ED) or Earth Dollar Token ($EDT) or by accessing any of the Living Economic System, the Association Member acknowledges they have read, expressly understands, and agrees with all of the terms and conditions and policies set forth in the accompanying agreements below, including in all of the terms and conditions in this Contract:
- Earth Dollar (Community Currency) Product Purchase Contract (the “Agreement”),
- The Earth Dollar Terms of Service (the “Terms”),
- Network Terms and Conditions, (the “Contract”) and
- The Mother Earth Constitution,
(Individually and collective the “ED Agreements”)
The ED Agreements sets out the legally binding terms of your use of the Services and may be modified by the Earth Dollar Alliance from time to time, such modifications to be effective upon posting on the Living Economic System. By agreeing to the terms and conditions set forth in this Contract, you are also agreeing to be bound by the rules and regulations set forth by the Earth Dollar Alliance, including the terms of Copyright Usage. You agree to not use any excuses whatsoever, including but not limited to excuses that you have not read this Contract or you have not seen this Contract or you were not aware of this Contract or you have not understood this Contract as reason not to abide by this Contract or not honouring this Contract or to circumvent this Contract, including using any legal means to do so; you agree to forfeit and waive the right of using any excuse(s) whatsoever not to abide by this Contract. If you do not accept this Contract, do not use our Services or view our website. In this agreement, “you”, “your”, “Association Member” shall mean you, and where applicable, all of: your organization, your officers, your employees, and any people under your authority and/or management and/or jurisdiction. Furthermore, you agree to waive any exemptions and exceptions for any reason whatsoever.
- About Us. The Living Economic System as described above is just a venue offered by the Living Economic System, for members to interact, communicate, buy, and sell and to exchange ideas, products and services with one another. The Living Economic System acts as an Internet Service Provider (ISP) and does not monitor or endorse members’ postings or offerings, whatsoever on the Living Economic System or anywhere else for that matter. The brands, websites, products and services the Living Economic System (individually or collectively “Services” or “Websites”).
- This Contract will remain in full force and effect while you use the Service, whether or not you are registered. Even after you cease to become a Member or the membership is terminated or you discontinue using the Services, this Contract will remain in effect.
- Temporary Storage. You are fully responsible for creating and retaining copies of, including backups of all files, data and other materials as may be necessary for reconstruction of any files, information material or messages lost or misprocessed by the Living Economic System. You acknowledge that the Living Economic System may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Services, including without limitation the maximum number of days that email messages, message board postings, chat transmission or other uploaded Content will be retained by the Services, the maximum number of email messages that may be sent from or received by an account on the Services, the maximum size of any email message that may be sent from or received by an account on the Services, the maximum disk space that will be allotted on the Living Economic System servers on your behalf, and the maximum number of times (and the maximum duration for which) you may access the Services in a given period of time. You agree that the Earth Dollar Alliance has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any messages and other communications or other Content maintained or transmitted by the Services.
- Modifications to Service. The Earth Dollar Alliance reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue or transfer, temporarily or permanently, the Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that the Earth Dollar Alliance shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Services. You further acknowledge that the Earth Dollar Alliance reserves the right to modify these general practices and limits from time to time.
- Type of Use by Members. You agree to use our Services for personal non-commercial uses and only commercial endeavours connected contractually with the Living Economic System. You agree not to post or transmit any Content containing commercial endeavours that does not directly pay the Living Economic System or that circumvents the Living Economic System’s payment system or competes with any of the Services or is for the benefit of a third party or from any web page. Furthermore, you agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Services, use of the Services, or access to the Services.
- When you register a Service with the Living Economic System through our Services or affiliated sites or associated sites, you are responsible for selecting a security procedure to protect your Services registration records (including your contact records and host records) from unauthorized changes. You agree to immediately notify the Living Economic System of any unauthorized use of the Content or Services or any other breach of security. You agree to ensure that you exit and properly log off from your account at the end of each session.
- In order to register or obtain or to maintain your Services, you represent and warrant to the Earth Dollar Alliance that you lawfully reside at the address provided to us in your registration information. Additionally, you agree to promptly notify us of the address of your new dwelling, prior to moving.
- You also understand and agree that the Services may include advertisements and that these advertisements are necessary for the Living Economic System to provide the Services. You also understand and agree that the Services may include certain communications from the Living Economic System, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the newsletter and that these communications are considered part of being a Member and you will not be able to opt out of receiving them.
- Grant of Software License. On the registration approval date and pursuant to this Contract, the Earth Dollar Alliance hereby grants you a single one (1) year personal, non-transferable, revocable, Eminent Domain and non-exclusive right and license to use the object code, including but not limited to a digital wallet for the Living Economic System’s software on a single computer; provided that you do not (and do not allow any third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the software. You agree not to modify the software in any manner or form, or to use modified versions of the software, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Services. You agree not to access the Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by the Living Economic System for use in accessing the Services.
- Grant of Copyright Usage License. On fulfilling the terms of Copyright Usage and pursuant to this Contract, the Earth Dollar Alliance hereby grants you a single one (1) year personal, non-transferable, revocable, Eminent Domain and non-exclusive right and license to use the Living Economic System’s written copyrighted content, including from the website, other than software (“Content”); provided that you do not (and do not allow any third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work of or sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the Content or use it to attack/harm the Living Economic System or its officers or its affiliates or its subcontractors. You agree not to modify the Content in any manner or form, or to use modified versions of the Content, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Services. You agree not to access the Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by the Living Economic System for use in accessing the Services.
- Grant of Promotion License. On the registration approval date and pursuant to this Contract, the Earth Dollar Alliance hereby grants to you a single one (1) year personal, non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable, Eminent Domain and limited license to use the Services for personal non-commercial use to promote, advertise, and display personal Content on the Services. If you intend to pursue commercial endeavours, the Living Economic System’s commercial Services is the only place where you can advertise your products or services. You may not engage in advertising or solicitation of, other Members to buy or sell any products or services through the Services, except by displaying the products or services through the Living Economic System’s Commercial Services. Commercial services shall be deemed services that use the Living Economic System Network’s payment interface and payment system (“Commercial Services”).
- Grant of License to the Living Economic System. The Living Economic System does not claim ownership of content you submit or make available for inclusion on the Services. After posting or submitting your content to the Services, you continue to retain all ownership rights in such content, and you continue to have the right to use your content in any way you choose. However, with respect to registering, using, submitting, posting, uploading, transmitting or otherwise making available any content, including but not limited text, images, profiles, music, video, data, software, sound, photographs, graphics, messages, other materials, and media in any format, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted (collective referred to as “Content”) to or from the Services, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant to the Earth Dollar Alliance a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive (including any moral rights), irrevocable, perpetual, sublicenseable (through multiple tiers), fully paid license to use, copy, perform, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, perform, distribute, and otherwise exploit the Content (in whole or in part), and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, in all current and future media for the purpose of displaying, advertising, marketing, distributing, exploiting, and promoting the Services and the Living Economic System. The Living Economic System has the right to refuse or remove any Content that violates this Contract or that is, in the Earth Dollar Alliance’s sole discretion, objectionable. Without this license, would be unable to provide the services. For example, without the right to modify your Content, the Living Economic System would not be able to digitally compress video files that Members submit or other Content formats to satisfy technical requirements, and without the right to perform your Content, the Living Economic System could not allow other Members to see to videos posted by Members. The license you grant to the Earth Dollar Alliance is non-exclusive (meaning you are free to license your Content to anyone else in addition to the Living Economic System), fully-paid and royalty-free (meaning that the Living Economic System is not required to pay you for the use on the Services of the Content that you post), sublicensable (so that the Living Economic System is able to use its affiliates and subcontractors such as Internet content delivery networks to provide the Living Economic System services), and worldwide (because the Internet and the Living Economic System Services are global in reach).
- Solicitation Prohibited. The Earth Dollar Alliance may immediately terminate any registration, Services, license, and data, plus impose penalties and seek damages, which it believes, in its sole discretion: (a) is transmitting, posting, publishing or is otherwise connected with any “spam” or “junk mail”, “chain letters” or other unsolicited bulk E-mail; you further agree that the Earth Dollar Alliance shall be the sole judge of what it considers “spam” or “junk mail”, “chain letters”; (b) the Earth Dollar Alliance finds in its sole judgment any Content on your Account or links from your Account, to be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, violate this Contract, or threaten the safety of Members. You are solely responsible for the Content that you publish, display or transmit from or to the Services, or to other people or to other entities; (c) in addition, because damages are often difficult to calculate, you agree to immediately pay the Earth Dollar Alliance liquidated damages of $500 EARTH DOLLARS for each piece of: (a) spam and/or (b) posting and/or (c) unsolicited commercial E-mail transmitted to each third party from or otherwise connected with your Domain Name or E-mail or your Account, otherwise you agree to immediately pay the Earth Dollar Alliance actual damages, to the extent such actual damages can be calculated solely by the Earth Dollar Alliance; (d) advertising or placing commercial material on the Services is illegal, except as provide for in the Commercial Services section and only in accordance with the terms of this Contract. However, in the event if advertising is placed on the Services or any of the other Members’ Account by you, except as provide for in the Commercial Services section and only in accordance with the terms of this Contract, you agree to pay to the Earth Dollar Alliance $500 EARTH DOLLARS per page view per Member, commencing from the day of your use of the Services to the end of the time we receive your payment. (e) commercial entities using directly or indirectly or through a agent the Account or Services for personal use or masquerading as personal use Members for any reason whatsoever is prohibited and damages caused by such actions are irreparable; the Member and the commercial entity in violation of this paragraph jointly and severely agree to immediately pay the Earth Dollar Alliance actual damages, to the extent such actual damages can be calculated solely by the Earth Dollar Alliance; (f) the Living Economic System finds you use any means to attack/harm the Living Economic System or to disrupt the Living Economic System’s services or used it to undermine integrity or undermine its performance or to shut down (or disrupt) the website/Services of the Living Economic System. You agree to immediately pay for any damages estimated by the Earth Dollar Alliance in its sole discretion, and shall not challenge such damage estimates in any court of law.
- Acceptable Use. Violations by your use of the Services or violation of network security may result in civil or criminal liability. You acknowledge and warrant to the Earth Dollar Alliance that you will not utilize the Services for illegitimate purposes, which is prohibited by or would violate any applicable local, state, national, international laws, regulations, legal obligation, terms and conditions of this Contract, policies of the Earth Dollar Alliance, notices of the Earth Dollar Alliance, or for purposes that may create civil or criminal liability. You agree that you are solely responsible for all acts or omissions that occur under your Account, and use of the Services, including any and all Content which originates directly or indirectly, uploaded, posted, make available or transmit through and from the Services. The following is not acceptable and prohibited by the Living Economic System:
(a) provide to a third party any personal telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or email addresses, except in the Commercial Endeavors approved by the Earth Dollar Alliance; (b) uses which are offensive, defamatory, deceptive, abusive, threatening, harmful, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, hateful, pornographic, racially or ethically objectionable, profane, infringing, indecent, physically harmful, mentally harmful, emotionally harmful or unlawful material; (b) uses that promotes or violate or infringe upon the rights of any other person, such as unauthorized distribution of material protected by intellectual property laws, rights of privacy or publicity or any other applicable law unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary written consents. This includes, but not limited to illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files; you agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of any Content posted by you to or through the Services. (c) uses, promotes or displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind or provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18 or post mature Content in sections of the Services not categorized for mature Content. Mature content must be posted in Services officially classified as mature; (d) “spamming,” sending or posting or transmitting or engaging or participating in unsolicited bulk E-mail messages, any duplicative or unsolicited transmissions, sending unsolicited advertising, surveys, contests, lottery, barter, advertising, sweepstakes, chain letters, junk email, or similar conduct; (e) disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other users of the Services are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges; (f) create a false identity or false profile or impersonate or misrepresent any person or entity or is false or is misleading or uses misleading email addresses or other manipulated identifiers or forge headers to disguise its origin or promotes illegal activities, including but not limited to: for the purpose of misleading others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of a transmission or for whatsoever purpose. Your profile must describe you, as a real individual person. Examples of inappropriate profiles include, but are not limited to, profiles that purport to represent an animal, place, inanimate object, fictional character, or real individual who is not you; (g) creating a false identity or false profile or impersonation or misrepresentation shall also mean commercial entities using directly or indirectly or through a agent the Account or Services for personal use or masquerading as personal use Members for any reason whatsoever; (h) harvest or solicits passwords or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, screen names, Domain Names, collect or store personal data about other users or solicit or attempt to discover a user’s password, screen name, or other registration Information, with or without their consent or attempt to gain unauthorized access to other Members’ Accounts and Domain Names, other accounts, other user’s computers, computer systems or networks connected to the Services, through password mining or any other means or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users or accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which you are not authorized to access or attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (i) provide links to sites, networks, content, framing or resources that are themselves in violation of the letter or spirit of this Contract, or promote the violation of this Contract or make available tools or information whose primary use constitutes a violation of the letter or spirit of this Contract; (j) use your web pages or directory as storage for illegal remote loading or as a door or signpost to another web page, whether inside or outside the Living Economic System or your website or Services; (k) develop illegal hidden pages or images (those not linked to from another accessible page), or restrict access to any pages other than through password protection mechanisms provided or approved by the Earth Dollar Alliance; (l) involve in a campaign to attack/harm the Living Economic System or to disrupt the Services or to undermine its integrity or undermine its performance or to shut down (or disrupt) the website/Services of the Living Economic System. (m) intentionally or unintentionally violate any law or regulations promulgated by any stock market, including the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any international, national or any other stock exchanges or any regulations having the force of law; (n) threats to or harassment, advocates harassment, abuse, stalk, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others or harm minors in any way or promote or provide instructions or information about how to engage in illegal conduct or commit illegal activities, promote physical harm or injury, or promote any illegal act of cruelty to animals. This includes, but is not limited to, providing instructions on how to assemble bombs and any other weapons or drugs, and creating Crush sites; (o) promoting or transmitting or sending or uploading or posting or receiving any material that contains any virus, worm, cancelbot, trojan horse, time bomb or other harmful component or deleterious programs; the Earth Dollar Alliance reserves the right to terminate or suspend your Account if it is the unwitting recipient of any of the above or other harmful devices that could cause problems for the entire the Living Economic System; (p) violating U.S. export regulations by mailing abroad restricted data or software. If you violate these rules or the Earth Dollar Alliance learns of other unlawful or harmful use of the Services by you, the Living Economic System may terminate Member’s Services and take other action it deems appropriate, including notifying the authorities and suing for damages. You agree to comply with all U.S. export control laws and their implementing regulations; (q) uses that in a manner which significantly and adversely affects the performance or availability to others of the Services, or in a manner that interferes in any way with the Living Economic System’ computers or network security or another Member or Member’s use and enjoyment of the Services or another individual’s or entity’s use and enjoyment of similar Services, including, but limited to overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mailbombing” or “crashing” the Services; (r) posting or transmitting any franchise, pyramid scheme, “club membership”, distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement or other business opportunity which requires an up-front or periodic payment, pays commissions only (no significant salary), requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents; (s) deleting, revising or reposting any Content posted by any other Members or entity, without written permission or attribution; (t) disclosing to or sharing your password with any third parties or using your password for any unauthorized purpose; (u) using or attempting to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Services other than the search engine and search agents available from the Living Economic System, and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Microsoft Internet Explorer, Opera, Safari, Firefox). (v) using any automated system or automated use of the system, such as using scripts to add friends, do registrations, post Content or send comments or messages.
- The Living Economic System does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of communications. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted is at your own risk. Even though all of the abovesaid is strictly prohibited, there is a small chance that you might become exposed to such abovesaid items and you further waive your right to any damages (from any party) related to such exposure. You shall immediately notify the Earth Dollar Alliance of any security breach in, or unauthorized use of your Account. The Earth Dollar Alliance has no obligation to monitor your Account or Domain Names and how it is being used or any user’s use thereof or retain the Content of any user session. However, the Living Economic System reserves the right at all times to monitor, review, retain and/or disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
- Intellectual Property. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content, services, products, brands, technology, data, know-how, software and Services provided by or used under license by the Earth Dollar Alliance is the proprietary technology and intellectual property of the Earth Dollar Alliance, and its licensors. You acknowledge that the Earth Dollar Alliance, and its licensors are the worldwide owner of all the title, right, goodwill, control and interest in and to the content, such as data, text, software, images, graphics, logos, button icons, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, know-how, and other material of the Earth Dollar Alliance or its licensors for the Services, patent, trade-mark, copyright, goodwill, and all other types of intellectual property (whether past, present, and future, individually or collectively referred to as “Intellectual Property”). You must retain all copyright, trademark, service-mark and other proprietary notices contained in the original material on any copy you make of the Intellectual Property. You shall not copy or adapt the HTML code or any other code that the Earth Dollar Alliance creates to generate its pages or attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Services. You shall not have any interest in the Intellectual Property, other than the right to use the Intellectual Property in accordance with this Contract. You agree not to challenge the validity of the title of the Earth Dollar Alliance, its affiliates or its licensors to the aforesaid Intellectual Property, and you shall not do any act that may prejudice the validity of any of them. All rights reserved. The services and products provided to you by the Living Economic System are provided to you is a privilege, and is not a right. You acknowledge the Earth Dollar Alliance, and its licensors are the intellectual property, trademark, copyright, patent, domains, sub-domains, and any other indicia owner for the following, including, but not limited to: the Living Economic System. You agree and acknowledge that the Earth Dollar Alliance and its licensors owns all database, compilation, collective and similar rights, title and interests worldwide in our database, and all information and derivative works generated from the database, as well as all data collected, obtained, given, gathered, transmitted, registered, submitted, received by you or by us. Except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given written permission, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, rent, lease, loan, lien, distribute or sell any such proprietary information of the Living Economic System or of other Members. The passwords, member profiles, compiled names, photos, links, and Services content are not to be transferred or copied from the Services for use with any other product or service. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Services, including collecting IDs, passwords, and email addresses of members by electronic or other means for the purpose for any purpose whatsoever is prohibited, including, but not limited to sending unsolicited email, unauthorized framing of or linking to websites will be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress. The Content of the Living Economic System is the copyright of the licensor, which is also the owner of the Earth Dollar trademark in the United States and worldwide.
- Commercial Transactions. Commercial Transactions on the Services are governed by our ED Agreements, which is an integral part of this Contract.
- The Living Economic System. Your participation in Commercial Transactions on the Living Economic System is governed by the ED Agreements, which is an integral part of this Contract.
- (a) All fees are immediate, and nonrefundable, in whole or in part, even if your Service is suspended, cancelled or transferred prior to the end of your then current registration term. The Earth Dollar Alliance reserves the right to change fees, surcharges, renewal fees or to institute new or additional fees at any time, for any reason, at its sole discretion. The Earth Dollar Alliance may take all remedies available to collect fees owed; (b) in the event of a charge back by a credit card company (or similar action by another payment provider) in connection with the payments of the Services, you agree and acknowledge that the registration for the Services shall be transferred back to the Earth Dollar Alliance and we reserve all rights regarding such Services including, without limitation, the right to make the Services available to other parties for purchase. We will reinstate your Services solely at our discretion, and subject to the receipt of the fees owing, plus then-current reinstatement fee, currently set at $50.00 EARTH DOLLARS ; (c) you will be notified thirty (30) days prior to when a renewal fee for the Service is due. Should a renewal fee for the Service go unpaid thirty (30) days after the renewal notice, your registration for the Service will be cancelled. Payment must be made by credit card or such other method as we may indicate in the registration application or renewal form. You agree that you will not transfer your Services to another third party.
- Right of Refusal. Your registration or use or nonuse of the Living Economic System or Account or Service(s) or Domain Name is a privilege and not a right; nothing in this Contract says it is a right and if any part of this Contract or our policies or our rules indicate otherwise, than this paragraph shall supersede the contradictory part of this Contract or our policies or our rules. The Living Economic System in its sole discretion, reserves the right to refuse to register or modify your Account, Service or Domain Name or use of the Services or register you for any of the Earth Dollar Alliance’s Service, and has the right to delete your Account, Service or Domain Name from the registration for such services. Furthermore, in the event a prohibited Domain Name or Content containing control characters and/or prohibited characters and/or irresolvable characters or scripts and/or prohibited Domain Names are being registered or have been registered or submitted or uploaded, the Earth Dollar Alliance in our sole discretion, reserves the right to refuse to register or modify your chosen Account information or register you for other the Earth Dollar Alliance’s Service, and has the right to delete or to cancel or to suspend your Account, Service or Domain Name at any time. For any paid Account, in the event we do not register your Account, Service or Domain Name, or we delete your Account, Service or Domain Name, we agree to refund any applicable fees you have paid, provided you acted in good faith. You agree that we shall not be liable to you for loss or damages that may result from our refusal to register to use the Services or refusal to register you for other the Earth Dollar Alliance’s services, for any reason whatsoever.
- Third Party Usage and Data. You cannot permit someone else to use your Account or Services to purchase or otherwise acquire access to the Services or to modify or cancel your Services, without the Earth Dollar Alliance’s prior written consent. You agree to be responsible for the protection, confidentiality or usage of your ID, password, Service, and Account.
- Dispute Policy. As an ISP, we provide a venue for Members to communicate with one another, consequently you agree to be solely responsible for your interactions with other Members. The Living Economic System reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members. Any dispute between the Earth Dollar Alliance and you about or involving the Living Economic System Services must be settled by arbitration utilizing the dispute resolution procedures of a arbitration organization chosen by the Earth Dollar Alliance, a jurisdiction chosen by the Copyright Holder or the Earth Dollar Alliance and is usually in Switzerland, provided that the foregoing shall not prevent the Earth Dollar Alliance from seeking injunctive relief in a court of competent jurisdiction. You agree that, if your use of the Services is challenged by a third party, you will be subject to the provisions specified in our ED Agreements in effect at the time of the dispute. You agree that in the event a dispute arises with any third party, you will indemnify at your own expense (including, but not limited to attorney fees and legal cost) and hold the Earth Dollar Alliance and its licensors harmless pursuant to the terms and conditions set forth in this Contract. If we are notified that a complaint has been filed with a judicial or administrative body regarding your use of our Services, you agree not to make any changes to your Services without any prior written approval from the Earth Dollar Alliance. We may not allow you to make changes to such Services record until (i) we are directed to do so by the judicial or administrative body, or (ii) we receive notification by you and the other party contesting your registration and use of our Services that the dispute has been settled. Furthermore, you agree that if you are subject to litigation regarding your use of our Services, the Earth Dollar Alliance may deposit control of your Services into the judicial body, by supplying a party with a the Earth Dollar Alliance certificate from the Earth Dollar Alliance.
- You acknowledge that the Earth Dollar Alliance’s business system and the practice of registering and administering the Services is in the “BETA” stage and is evolving, and therefore you agree that the Earth Dollar Alliance may modify: (1) this Contract, The ED Agreements, and any of the Earth Dollar Alliance’s current and future policies or procedures; (2) part or all of the Products and/or Services; (3) any fees or prices, provided under this Contract at any time, at its sole discretion, including but not limited to and any other agreements that the Earth Dollar Alliance is currently bound by or will be bound by in the future, as well as to adjust to changing business circumstances. Any such revision or change will be binding and effective immediately upon posting of the revised Contract or change to the Service on the Living Economic System. You agree to be responsible for periodically reviewing our website, including the current version of this Contract available on our website, to be aware of any such revisions. Your continued use of Services shall constitute your acceptance of this Contract, policies and notices, including any new modifications. You agree that such cancellation will be your exclusive remedy if you do not wish to abide by any changes to this Contract or any of our policies or notices. If you do not agree to any such changes, you may request that your Services be terminated, and cancelled, under the terms and conditions of this Contract. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Earth Dollar Alliance, its affiliates, its licensors, the Earth Dollar Alliance’s employees and officers at your own expense (including, but not limited to attorney fees and legal cost) arising from your disagreement with the changes to this Contract or any of our policies or notices. Notice of your termination will be effective on receipt and processing by the Earth Dollar Alliance. Any fees paid by you if you terminate your Contract with us are non-refundable, but you will not incur any additional fees. You may terminate this Contract at any time by providing the Earth Dollar Alliance as follows: print out your profile, and send by registered mail, your profile along with the above original email duly signed by you to surrender the Services account by email at email@example.com.
- You may access your registration information in the Living Economic System’s possession to review, modify or update such information, by accessing “My Account”, or similar service, made available at our Services. The Living Economic System will take reasonable precautions to protect the information it obtains from you from our loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration or destruction of that information. You hereby consent to any and all such disclosures and use of, and guidelines, limits and restrictions on disclosure or use of, information provided by you in connection with the registration of a Services (including any updates to such information), whether during or after the term of your registration of the Services. You hereby irrevocably waive any and all claims and causes of action you may have arising from such disclosure or use of your registration information by the Earth Dollar Alliance.
- No re-licensing. The Services cannot be re-licensed in part or in whole, in any manner whatsoever. In the event this clause is violated, and you re-license the use of the Services registered to you to a third party, you nonetheless remain the Account, and Service holder of record, and remain responsible for all obligations under this Contract, including but not limited to payment obligations, and providing (and updating, as necessary) your own full contact information, adequate to facilitate timely resolution of any problems that arise in connection with the Services or Account.
- To view and/or become a member of the Living Economic System and its website, you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions below: (a) Individual: If you are an individual, you must be eighteen (18) years or over to use the Service. You certify to the Earth Dollar Alliance that, that you are at least 18 years of age. Please note that minors may be protected with filtering and parenting software; it is the parents’ sole responsibility to ensure that you meet the minimum age requirements. (b) Legal Entity: If you are a legal entity then you certify to the Earth Dollar Alliance that you agree to this Contract and the terms of the Copyright Usage. (c) Government Entity: If you are a government entity, then you certify to the Earth Dollar Alliance that you agree to this Contract and to the terms of the Copyright Usage. Membership is void where prohibited, but you still agree to be subject to the terms and conditions of this Contract, including the terms of the Copyright Usage, with no exceptions for whatever reason whatsoever. Even though all of the abovesaid is enforced, there is a small chance that you might become exposed to Contents from the Living Economic System and its websites although you are not eligible, consequently you hereby waive your right to any damages (from any party) related to such exposure, including to your organization, your members and any people under your authority and/or management and/or jurisdiction.. It is your sole responsibility, not ours to apply Internet filters if you do not want the Content, and the websites from the Earth Dollar Alliance to be viewed or used by ineligible people and ineligible organizations. By using the Service, you are making the representation that you are one of the above and you agree the terms of the Copyright Usage and/or the Earth Dollar Alliance’s services, where applicable. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Contract and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Contract. The Earth Dollar Alliance may elect to accept or reject your registration application for any reason at its sole discretion. You agree that your application for Service and the performance of Service will occur at our offices in Switzerland, the location of our head office or any other location selected by the Earth Dollar Alliance.
- Copyright Usage. All the content of the Living Economic System, its website and all content relating to the Living Economic System are used under license through the copyright holders (“Copyright Holder”). Upon using the Living Economic System, entering its websites, and using content related to the Living Economic System (collectively “”Copyrighted Materials), you agree to pay the terms of the Copyright Usage. We use an honour system for the terms of the Copyright Usage, so please follow the terms of the Copyright Usage prior to using the Living Economic System, its websites and content related to the Living Economic System: (a) Individuals: For non-commercial use, viewing is free per page viewed per viewer; (b) Legal entity: For buying the Earth Dollar and becoming a Member, viewing for non-commercial use is free per page viewed per viewer; all other types of use is the same fees as Government Entity; (c) Government Entity outside Switzerland: Unauthorized Viewing $250.00 EARTH DOLLARS per page per viewer; Unauthorized Printing $250.00 EARTH DOLLARS per page printed, plus $250.00 EARTH DOLLARS per page reproduced (photocopied, printed or digitally storage/format). Make checks payable to: c/o Copyright Holder Send check to: Attn: Earth Dollar (Copyright Holder) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Disagreements with Copyright. If you do not agree to the terms of Copyright Usage, do not use the Copyrighted Material. There are no exceptions for legal entities and government entities to circumvent the terms of Copyright Usage for any reason whatsoever or any excuse whatsoever or for any purpose whatsoever, unless you have a written and signed consent from the Copyright Holder. Authorized use shall mean having a written and signed consent from the Copyright Holder. You waive all rights for fair use of the Copyrighted Material, unless you are accredited by the Earth Dollar Alliance as a library or a school. You agree to waive all rights that provide you the means to circumvent the Copyrighted Material. You agree to waive all rights of using any excuse(s) whatsoever not to abide by Earth Dollar Alliance Terms of Service Contract. If you do not accept Earth Dollar Alliance’ ED Agreements, do not use our Services or view our website or the Copyrighted Materials. You agree not the use any of the Copyrighted Materials as described in this Contract for any purpose whatsoever, unless you agree to the terms of Copyright Usage and the Copyright Holder confirms in writing to his satisfaction that the Copyright Usage Fee has been granted. If the Copyright Holder commences legal action against you for non-payment of the Copyright Usage Fees, you agree to immediately stop usage of the Copyrighted Material and/or if you are sent a cease and desist order by the Copyright Holder and/or the Living Economic System. If you are ordered to destroy all copies of the Copyrighted Material in your possession by the Copyright Holder and/or the Living Economic System, you shall immediately execute such orders and provide a affidavit that you have destroy all copies of the Copyrighted Material in your possession. However, destruction of the Copyrighted Materials still requires adhering to the terms of Copyright Usage. If you continue to use the Copyrighted Materials after the cease and desist order by Copyright Holder and/or the Living Economic System, you agree to pay an additional Penalty Usage Fee on top of the Copyright Usage Fee of $500 EARTH DOLLARS per page per day in violation of this Contract and/or cease and desist order. All rights reserved.
- Limitation of Liability. YOU AGREE THAT THE EARTH DOLLAR ALLIANCE, LICENSORS AND ITS CONTRACTORS OR ASSOCIATES OR AFFILIATES OR THE EARTH DOLLAR ALLIANCEÂ€™S OFFICERS, THE EARTH DOLLAR ALLIANCEÂ€™S EMPLOYEES OR THE EARTH DOLLAR ALLIANCEÂ€™S DIRECTORS UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY AND ALL: (A) SUSPENSION OR LOSS OF YOUR SERVICES, (B) USE OF YOUR Â€ŒSERVICESÂ€, (C) INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS OR ACCESS BY INELIGIBLE USERS, (D) ACCESS DELAYS OR DELAYS OR ACCESS INTERRUPTIONS TO THIS SITE OR SERVICES OR THE WEBSITES YOU ACCESS BY THE Â€ŒSERVICESÂ€; (E) DATA NON-DELIVERY, MIS-DELIVERY, CORRUPTION, DELETION, DESTRUCTION OR OTHER MODIFICATION; (F) EVENTS BEYOND THE EARTH DOLLAR ALLIANCEÂ€™S CONTROL; (G) THE PROCESSING OF THIS APPLICATION; (H) DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ACTS OF GOD; (I) UNAUTHORIZED USE OR MISUSE OF YOUR USER SERVICES, PASSWORD OR ACCOUNT; (J) ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR MISSTATEMENTS IN ANY AND ALL INFORMATION OR SERVICE (S) PROVIDED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT AND FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT, OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICE; (K) ACTIONS OF YOUR AGENT OR FAILURE TO PAY OR ACCURACY OF INFORMATION; OR (L) OVERLAPPING OR DUPLICATE Â€ŒSERVICESÂ€; OR (M) Â€ŒSERVICESÂ€ NOT BEING REGISTERED ON TIME OR AT ANY OTHER TIME OR REGISTERED BY ANY OTHER PARTY OTHER THAN YOU OR REGISTERED PRIOR TO YOU; (N) APPLICATION OF THE DISPUTE POLICY. THE EARTH DOLLAR ALLIANCE ALSO WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF THE EARTH DOLLAR ALLIANCE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE EARTH DOLLAR ALLIANCEÂ€™S MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY BE THE LESSER OF EITHER: (I) ONE EURO (Â‚¬1.00 EURO) OR (II) THE REGISTRATION FEE PAID BY MEMBER. BECAUSE SOME STATES, PROVINCE OR COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH PLACES, ARE NOT PERMITTED TO USE OUR SERVICE. IF IN THE EVENT, YOU USE OR CONTINUE TO USE OUR SERVICE CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING THIS CLAUSE.
- Indemnification of the Living Economic System. The Services is only a venue, and the Living Economic System is only an Internet service provider (ISP). The Services acts as a venue for Members and entities to communicate with one another, post Content, and buy/sell products. The Living Economic System does not screen or censor Members. Furthermore, the Living Economic System is not involved in the actual transaction between Members. As a result, the Living Economic System has no control over the quality, safety or legality of the Content on the Services or the truth or accuracy of the Content. In addition, note that there are risks, including but not limited to the risk of physical harm, of dealing with strangers, foreign nationals, underage persons or people acting under false pretenses. Since Member identity verification on the Internet is difficult, the Living Economic System cannot and does not confirm each Member’s purported identity. The Living Economic System has a verification system to verify the identity of Members but it is not one hundred percent (100%) accurate; for basic free members, their identities are very difficult to verify. Thus, the Living Economic System has established a Member initiated feedback system to help you evaluate with whom you are dealing. The Living Economic System also encourages you to communicate directly with other Members through the tools available on the Services. Member assumes all risks associated with dealing with other Members with whom you come in contact through the Services. You agree, acknowledge, grant, protect, indemnify and pay all costs to the Earth Dollar Alliance, our associates or others, our affiliates, and our directors, officers, employees, shareholders, contractors, and our agents from and against all liabilities or responsibilities of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, from any and all errors, omissions or any other actions, including but not limited to problems arising out of or related to: your registration application or receipt of or failure to receive a registration or use of any of the Services or Copyrighted Content or use of the Account or from your interactions with other Members. You further agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Earth Dollar Alliance, our associates or others, the Copyright Holder, our affiliates, and our directors, officers, employees, contractor, and our agents from and against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever (including, but not limited to contractual and extra-contractual, actual and consequential, direct and indirect, punitive), damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including legal fees and expenses) arising out of, or related to, your registration or use of any of the Services or from your interactions with other Members. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Earth Dollar Alliance, our contractors, agents, employees, officers, directors, shareholders, affiliates, and assigns for any, and all loss, liabilities, claims, expenses, damages and costs, including attorneys’ fees, resulting from any third party claim and/or claim by you, action, or demand related to the registration or arising from this Contract or use of the Services registered by you or information posted on Services or from your interactions with other Members. You agree to immediately pay the $55,000 EARTH DOLLAR Indemnification Fee per claim to each of the Earth Dollar Alliance and/or the Copyright Holder and/or our associates and/or our affiliates, and/or our directors, officers and/or employees and/or shareholders and/or contractors and/or our agents to help with the costs of any claims that are made by you and/ or by a third party; furthermore, you agree and guarantee full payment of all: loss, liabilities, claims, expenses, damages and costs, including attorneys’ fee of any nature whatsoever. Payment of the Indemnification Fee must be made prior to a filing a claim made by you or made by a third party. If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code §1542, which says: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favour at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”
- Representations and Warranties. You represent that, to the best of your knowledge, belief, and after your due diligence research, neither the use of the Services nor the manner in which it is directly or indirectly used infringes the legal rights of you or any other third party and you are Eligible to use the Living Economic System. You further represent and warrant that all information provided by you or your agent in connection with your Services or registration for use of our Service or Account is accurate, up to date, and correct. You or your agent, further represent that you will immediately modify, and keep the information provided to us, current, accurate, up to date, and correct, immediately as changes to the information become necessary to comply with this Contract. You also represent you have all the necessary power and authority to execute this Contract, to perform your obligations, and you are of legal age to enter into this Contract. YOU AGREE ALL “SERVICES” AND ASSOCIATED SERVICES ARE PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS.” WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM, AND MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR OUR “SERVICES”, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, UNLESS SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES ARE NOT LEGALLY EXCLUDABLE. WITHOUT ANY LIMITATION TO THE FOREGOING, THE Earth Dollar Alliance MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER THAT REGISTRATION OR USE OF A “SERVICES” OR USE OF THE “ACCOUNT” UNDER THIS AGREEMENT WILL PROTECT YOU EITHER FROM CHALLENGES TO YOUR “SERVICES”, OR FROM SUSPENSION, REVOCATION, DELETION, REMOVAL, CANCELLATION OR TRANSFER OF THE “SERVICES” REGISTERED TO YOU. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT OUR SERVICE, WITHOUT LIMITATIONS, INCLUDING WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO WE MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF OUR SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL AND/OR DATA. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY REGARDING ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH ANY OF OUR SERVICE OR ANY TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH SUCH SERVICE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US OR OUR SERVICE OR ASSOCIATED COMPANIES, SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. TO THE EXTENT JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Eminent Domain. The Earth Dollar Alliance reserves the right to revoke, cancel, terminate, transfer or keep any and all Services or Account, licenses and data of the Member, registered/logged with the Living Economic System. The use of said Services or Account, licenses and data by the Member is a privilege, and not a right; the Earth Dollar Alliance, in its sole discretion and without notice, may exercise such “Eminent Domain” powers over any or all Services or Account, licenses and data of the Member, whether or not the Member is registered with the Living Economic System, and thereby cause you to immediately surrender your Services and/or Account, licenses and data of your membership or Account, to the Living Economic System without any compensation to you or liability to us.
- Breach and Revocation. You agree the Earth Dollar Alliance has the right, and may suspend, cancel, transfer, revoke, delete, terminate or modify your contractual right to use the Service or Account or registration in the event (a) you materially breach this Contract, policies or rules and do not cure such breach within fifteen (15) days of notice by the Earth Dollar Alliance, (b) you use the Service or Account to send unsolicited commercial advertisements in contradiction to either applicable laws or customary acceptable usage policies of the Internet or any other improper use, as determined in our sole discretion, (c) your use of the Services or Account in connection with unlawful activity, (d) grounds arise for such suspension, cancellation, transfer or other modification as provided for in this Contract you infringe on the rights of a third party, (e) you provide inaccurate or unreliable or false or misleading or misrepresentation or conceal or omit any information or failure to update your information to keep it current, complete or accurate, (f) you create a false identity or false profile or impersonation or misrepresentation, as defined in this Contract, (g) you fail to respond for over fifteen (15) calendar days to inquiries from us concerning the accuracy of the contact details associated with your Services registration. Furthermore, you agree that we may suspend, cancel or transfer your Services or Account registration services in order to: (i) correct mistakes made by us for the Services or Account, or (ii) to resolve a dispute under our dispute policy. You agree, as described above, we may delete the registration or reservation of your Services and/or terminate the Service and/or terminate Account you are using or take other necessary actions without further notice. We may not refund any fees paid by you if we terminate your Services or Account. Any such breach by you shall not be deemed to be excused simply because we did not act earlier in response to that, or any other breach, by you. You also agree that the Earth Dollar Alliance shall have the right in its sole discretion to suspend, cancel, revoke, delete, transfer or otherwise modify a Services or Account anytime or at such time as the Earth Dollar Alliance receives an order from its licensors or a properly authenticated order from a court of competent jurisdiction, or arbitration award or a order from any reasonable third party, requiring the suspension, cancellation, revocation, deletion, transfer or modification of the Services or Account registration. The latest Contract shall apply and supersede all other prior agreements in any legal matters; you agree to come back to read the latest Contract on a monthly basis.
- No Guaranty. You agree that the registration, renewal, maintenance or past use of the Services or Account, does not confer immunity from objection to the registration, renewal, maintenance or future use of the Services or Account.
- Governing Law. Unless the Earth Dollar Alliance chooses another jurisdiction which it has the sole right to do, the Living Economic System and this Contract, your rights and obligations and all actions contemplated by using the Living Economic System and by this Contract shall be governed by, and both parties irrevocably attorn to, and under the exclusive laws of the Earth Tribunal, in the city and courts of Switzerland or if the Earth Tribunal is not available then to the tribunal of Switzerland, as if you are viewing the website solely in Switzerland and conducting activities on the Living Economic System solely in Switzerland, as if the Services and this Contract was a contract wholly entered into and wholly performed within Switzerland. When dealing with the Living Economic System, it is as you are physically there in Switzerland. Except if otherwise set forth in the ED Agreements with respect to disputes, any action to enforce this Contract or any matter relating to your use of the Living Economic System or the Living Economic System shall be brought exclusively at the Earth Tribunal in Switzerland or if the Earth Tribunal is not available then to the tribunal of Switzerland. No other governing law in any other jurisdiction shall apply. Any cause of action by you must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arose or be barred. The Living Economic System shall not be restricted by any time frame to take action.
- Jurisdiction Exclusivity. Disputes arising from laws outside the Earth Tribunal in Switzerland (cross border or foreign disputes) will be govern by international treaties, such as WTO (World Trade Organization) and other relevant international treaties). As a Self-regulating Decentralized Autonomous Organization (S-DAO) regarding disputes, no laws outside the Earth Tribunal in Switzerland shall apply to the Living Economic System, unless by written agreement between the Earth Dollar Alliance and the foreign entity prior to a dispute. Any and all legal instruments (including but not limited to legal actions, motions, writs, injunctions, appeals, hearings, orders…etc.) drafted, served, executed and/or filed outside the sole jurisdiction of Earth Tribunal in Switzerland: involving the Earth Dollar Alliance, naming the Earth Dollar Alliance, affecting the Earth Dollar Alliance and/or party to the Earth Dollar Alliance whatsoever, shall be null, void and invalid, to have never existed, unless the Earth Tribunal in Switzerland or if the Earth Tribunal is not available then to the tribunal of Switzerland grants to you a court order changing the jurisdiction of the court/tribunal to outside the Earth Tribunal in Switzerland. You shall immediately pay the Earth Dollar Alliance $500,000 EARTH DOLLARS plus all legal fees, management fees and administration fees to quash such legal instruments and/or to be involved in the participation of such legal instruments. There shall be no change or transfer in jurisdiction whatsoever, if you breach any part of this Contract and the breach has not been completely cured, including your payment of all fees to the Earth Dollar Alliance.
- You agree that any notices required to be given under this Contract by the Living Economic System to you will be deemed to have been given if delivered in accordance with the contact information you have provided. You authorize the Living Economic System to notify you of information that we deem is of potential interest to you. Notices and announcements may include commercial emails, web postings, postal mails, facsimiles and other notices by any communication means, describing changes, upgrades, new products and services, commercial information, Content of interest to you as determined solely by the Living Economic System or other information pertaining to Internet security or to enhance your identity on the Internet and/or other relevant matters.
- Links to Third Party Sites. The links (“Linked Sites”) included within the Services may let you leave our Services. The Linked Sites are not under the control of the Living Economic System, and we are not responsible for the contents of any Linked Sites or any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to such sites. The Earth Dollar Alliance is not responsible for any content or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. The Living Economic System is providing these Linked Sites for your convenience only, and the inclusion of any Linked Site does not imply endorsement or approval or recommendation by the Living Economic System of the Linked Sites or any association with their operators.
- Proprietary Rights. You acknowledge that any content, Intellectual Property, and software presented by or anything else associated with the Services or Account are proprietary, which is owned or used under license by the Earth Dollar Alliance and its respective licensors, which are protected by U.S., Canada, European and international copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, industrial designs, industrial secrets, patents or other proprietary rights and laws, including but not limited to text, software, music, sound, photographs, video, graphics or other material contained in either sponsor advertisements or electronically distributed, commercially produced information presented to you, including by the Living Economic System advertisers or other content providers. You may make a copy of this content for your personal use or approved commercial use only, provided that you keep all copyright and other proprietary notices intact. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, reverse engineer, change, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute in any way content available through the Living Economic System, its affiliated sites or associated websites, including code and software. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- No Survivorship. You agree that your Account, Domain Name and Services is non-transferable and any rights to your the Living Economic System ID or Contents within your Account and Domain Name terminate upon your death. Upon receipt of a copy of a death certificate, your Account and Domain Name may be terminated.
- Non-Assignment. Your privileges under this Contract are not assignable. In addition you agree not to transfer, loan, mortgage, pledge, encumber, rent, lease, license, sublicense or exploit this Contract or any of the Service or Account. Any attempt by you to assign your privileges shall render this Contract avoidable at our option. Any attempt by your creditors or assignees to obtain an interest in your privileges under this Contract, whether by attachment, garnishment or otherwise, shall render this Contract, Service and Account voidable at our option.
- It is the express will of the parties that this Contract and all related documents have been drawn up in English. All Parties agree that any legal documents and/or legal proceedings shall only be only in the English language. You shall provide only documents in the English language and waive any other language rights or language laws that you may have in any other language.
- The section titles in this Contract are solely used for convenience of the parties, and have no legal or contractual significance. This Contract, along with the policies, rules and procedures, together with all modifications, constitute the complete and exclusive agreement between you and the Earth Dollar Alliance concerning your use of the Services, and supersede and govern all prior proposals, agreements, or other communications, whether established by custom, practice, policy or precedent. Nothing contained in this Contract shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, or other form of joint enterprise between the parties. The failure of the Earth Dollar Alliance to require your performance of any provision hereof shall not affect the full right to require such performance at any time thereafter; nor shall the waiver by the Earth Dollar Alliance of a breach of any provision hereof be taken or held to be a waiver of the provision itself. You agree that the terms of this Contract are severable. In the event that any provision of this Contract shall be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law or be so held by applicable court decision, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render this Contract unenforceable or invalid as a whole. The Earth Dollar Alliance will amend or replace such provision with one that is valid and enforceable and which achieves the original objectives and intent of the Living Economic System as reflected in the original provision. This Contract may not be amended or modified by you. If there are any inconsistencies between this Contract and the policies, notices or agreements, this Contract shall prevail. No employee, contractor, agent or representative of the Earth Dollar Alliance is authorized to alter or amend the terms and conditions of this Contract, without the prior written approval of a executive senior officer of the Earth Dollar Alliance. Any such actions may be deemed null, and void.
INFORMATION FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California residents entitled to the following specific consumer rights information: Pricing Information. Current rates for using Services are in this Contract. The Earth Dollar Alliance reserves the right to change fees, surcharges, renewal fees or to institute new fees at any time. Complaints. The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Service of the California Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at 1020 N. Street, #501, Sacramento, CA 95814, or by telephone at 1-916-445-1254.
BY USING THE EARTHDOLLAR NETWORK’S SERVICE OR SERVICES OR BY ESTABLISHING AN ACCOUNT WITH US OR BY CLICKING THE “I ACCEPT” BUTTON OR BY COMPLETING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS, YOU ARE STATING, CONSENTING, AND WARRANTING THAT YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR AN ACCOUNT, YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS REGISTRATION AGREEMENT, THE DISPUTE POLICY, THE COMMERCIAL TRANSACTION POLICY, THE PRIVACY STATEMENT, AND ANY RULES OR POLICIES THAT ARE OR MAY BE PUBLISHED BY THE EARTHDOLLAR NETWORK FROM TIME TO TIME.
This is the Network Terms & Conditions of Use, Version Number 5.0, December 30, 2021